Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
This qualification has been designed to qualify teachers in the full-time setting.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training prepares trainee teachers and trainers to teach in a wide range of contexts. To achieve the qualification, there is a requirement for 100 hours teaching practice that requires some observation and assessment of performance.
The qualification can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers and trainers, including:
- Individuals who are not currently teaching and training but who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements of the qualification
- Individuals who are currently teaching and training, including those who have just begun teaching and training and who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements, of the qualification
- Individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a teaching qualification and who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice, of the qualification.
£1199 (£999.17+ VAT inc Registration & Certification) for direct entrants
£1000 (£833.33+VAT inc Registration & Certification) for those that are topping up from the L4 Certificate
If you're ready for the next step, you can:
- Get in touch using the form below to discuss our payment plan options
- Call 01753 362248 to make a card payment
- Click 'Pay Now' to make an online payment
If you'd like to discuss payment by instalments, just drop us a line. We have many students that complete our qualifications in this way.