To be considered for this course, as a minimum you will need 5 GCSE’s, or equivalent at 4/C grade and above. Preferably this will include English and Maths, although pathways are available to those that just miss out on a 4/C Grade in these core subjects.
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Esports – worth up to 3 A Levels, and will facilitate an entrance into University.
- GCSE English and/or Maths ‐ For those who just miss out on a 4/C grade in English and/or Mathematics, we provide tuition to retake these all important qualifications. Essential for those that want to move on to University.
- Functional skills level 2 in English and/or Maths – For those that missed out on GCSE English and/or Mathematics, functional skills may be the best route for progression.
A BTEC National Extended Diploma is made up of 13 units.
- Introduction to Esports
- Esports skills, strategies and analysis
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship in the Esports industry
- Health and wellbeing and fitness for Esports players
- Esports events
Optional units are customised to your individual pathway but can include:
- Live-streamed Broadcasting
- Producing an Esports Brand
- Video production
- Games design
- Business applications of Esports in Social Media
- Esports Coaching
- Psychology for Esports performance
- Launching your Esports Enterprise
- Customer immersion Experiences
School Leavers 16+
Free (16-18 year olds)
Free - no funding available
Level 3 - 5 GCSE’s 9 - 4
Access to higher education HNC Level 4 & HND Level 5
Access to further/higher education, Apprenticeships or full time employment
Apply for a Course