Learners at the Joe Gallagher boxing campus were fortunate to have a very special guest speaker, Natasha Jonas, who attended the academy this week. Natasha talked to the learners about her life in and outside of boxing, what keeps her motivated and allows her to have a championship mindset.
Some of Natasha's accolades include:
- Two weight world champion who has unified the WBC, and WBO female light-middleweight titles since 2022.
- 5 X ABA Championships in the 64 kg Division for Liverpool club Rotunda ABC.
- First female boxer to compete for GB Boxing.
- Bronze medallist at the 2011 European Championships.
- Silver medallist at the 2014 European Championships.
- First Female Olympian to represent GB Boxing.
The learners thoroughly enjoyed meeting and engaging with Natasha and asked questions which would help them in their future careers. Huge thank you to Natasha for taking time to support our learners.