Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Creative Media Practice
To be considered for this course, as a minimum you will need 5 GCSE’s, or equivalent at 4/C grade and above. Preferably this will include English and Maths, although pathways are available to those that just miss out on a 4/C Grade in these core subjects.
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Creative Media Practice – worth up to 3 A Levels, and will facilitate an entrance into University.
- GCSE English and/or Maths ‐ For those who just miss out on a 4/C grade in English and/or Mathematics, we provide tuition to retake these all important qualifications. Essential for those that want to move on to University.
- Functional skills level 2 in English and/or Maths – For those that missed out on GCSE English and/or Mathematics, functional skills may be the best route for progression.
The BTEC National Extended Diploma is made up of 2 Teaching and Learning Modules covering multiple creative media units including:
- Exploring and Developing Creative Media Skills
- Advancing Creative Media Practice
- Creative media skills
- Social media & content creation
- Photography & photo editing
- Videography & video editing
- Film/TV/media productions
- Digital design, motion graphics & video effects
- Sound recording & editing
- Digital marketing & market research
- Professional knowledge, skills & behaviours for the Creative Media industry
School Leavers 16+
Free (16-18 year olds)
Free - no funding available
Level 3 - 5 GCSE’s 9 - 4
Access to higher education HNC Level 4 & HND Level 5
Access to further/higher education, Apprenticeships or full time employment
Apply for a Course