Stagedoor Learning works in partnership with a professional regional theatre to offer a groundbreaking opportunity to develop your passion for the Performing Arts.
With insight into all aspects of the performing arts industry through this unique theatre setting, you’ll benefit from focussed, attentive teaching and make connections with industry professionals, opening doors to your future. All sessions are delivered by either our outstanding, experienced tutor, or by one of a number of industry professionals, ensuring that your training is second to none.
The course consists of 13 units over 2 years. These are split into mandatory and optional units. As we are small, we build the course around you, taking into account your interests and ambitions.
Mandatory units are:
- Investigating Practitioners’ Work
- Skills and Techniques for Live Performance
- Group Performance Workshop
- Performing Arts in the Community
- Individual Performance Commission
- Final Live Performance for an Audience
- Employment Opportunities in the Performing Arts
Optional units include:
- Variety Performance
- Singing Technique
- Movement in Performance
- Jazz Dance Technique
- Musical Theatre
- Theatre for Children
- Site Specific Performance
- Classical Theatre
You will gain unprecedented access to all areas of the performing arts industry - something you will not get anywhere else.